Monday, April 7, 2008

A Sick Baby


So my baby has his first real cold. His cough is trememndous and seems like it hurts a ton but there is nothing they can do. Thank goodness there is no fever at this point- just congestion and a deep hacking cough. Please join with me in praying for his cough. Pray for complete healing without having to go to the doctors. Something about doctors... I just want to be wise. If we need to take him in, we will but I hate to take him and have them say there is nothing they can do. It seems like a waste of time and money. So just pray for him please. He is not eating nearly what he is used to eating but seems to be sleeping better today than the past few days- which is a blessing for all of us. Thank you for your prayers. I don't want to worry about him because I know God is ultimately in control... it's just difficult not to worry when I hear that cough. Perhaps I will let this be a reminder to pray for him every time I hear his cough. Praise God for that baby. Praise God for being the ultimate healer.

No comments: