Monday, April 14, 2008

Nothing new or profound today. I started really focusing on what I am putting in to my mouth today. I am not counting calories, just realy being cautious not to overdo it either way. SO far, so good. The first day is always easy. It will be in the next few days when I will start to get tempted and I will see how strong my faith is. I need to remind my self of my goals and I need to pray- I need to remain in an attitude of prayer and surrender and God will bring me through this. In January I will be sufficiently lighter and much much healthier and will be carrying my self across the finish line of the Houston half marathon. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I don't know exactly who all will be joining me in my quest to cross the finish line, but at this point I am just excited to be training at all. What a huge blessing!!! What an exciting journey! I will keep posting updates as I have them- from weight loss to new milestones physically- I will let you know the first time I am able to run a complete mile without stopping... So keep praying. Keep encouraging me, and let's do this thing!!! :)

No comments: