Monday, April 25, 2011

She's Baaaaaaaaack!

I last posted almost two weeks go.  For about three days, I was on a roll.  I was flooded with thoughts and ideas to share.  Since then, the flood has not stopped.  I am literally backed up with things that I would like to share but have had a hectic couple of weeks.  There is so much change going on around me and as of late, there are days when I can barely keep my head above water.  It's been an interesting ride, to say the least. 

First there was the tummy bug.  I think we passed it around the house for an entire month before it finally ended.  Then Shepherd got a tremendous sinus infection/ ear infection on top of teething pain- taking away from most of his naps (which is when I write).  Then Kyle's computer broke... or, rather, was broken by a very mischievous toddler who seems to have quite a knack for pressing buttons in such a sequence that one's computer can no longer function.  Awesomeness.  Really.  Then there was the wedding of my step-sister which required a day trip to Austin with the hottie (yes, I rather enjoyed the alone time, thankyouverymuch baby sitter).  And then there were several other random events that all joined together to keep me away from this blog.  There were meetings and phone calls and chores, galore!

But, let me reassure you- I am back!  :)  His computer is still broken, so I can't write as long as he needs to do homework, but other than that, I'm looking forward to sharing with you what God has been showing me as I "clean the house".  Here's to real life getting in the way.  Here's to God growing me and changing me during this time.  A friend, after hearing about my journey said to me "Man, God must want you to be perfect!" "Not perfect," I replied, "Perfectly dependant." 

No longer I,

The Real Life Mom

No comments: