Thursday, April 7, 2011

DISCLAIMER

So, I'm 31.   I have no formal education beyond high school.  I am not a licensed teacher, counselor, or therapist.  I don't claim to have it all together all of the time (not even some of the time).  In all likelihood, you aren't reading this because you think I have it all together (which is great because it helps take the pressure off).  I'm just a mom, a wife, and a child of God.  I suffer with OCD and ADHD (and probably a few other things I have yet to self diagnose or even realize).  But I have learned much about life and about marriage- most of these lessons learned the hard way because of foolish or immature decisions.  I'm not writing because i think I have all of the answers.  I'm writing because I think that if even one person walks away enlightened as a result of things God has brought me through, then I feel like this time is worth it.  That being said, read on! 

No comments: