Friday, August 1, 2008

VBS


So this week our church had their annual VBS for the children and for the first time, I got to be a part of it. I just have to say- soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!! My friend and I got to kind of "M.C." the event, so this is pretty much how it went: Christi and Renee on stage in front of about 220 kids, dancing, singing, being goofy. I may have looked like my sanity was in question, but I was having a blast teaching these kids worship music and sharing the love of Christ with them. Overall the week was incredible! The kids were so precious, so excited, so fun and I only hope we get to do it again next year. :)

SO I asked Trinity what her favorite part of the week was, and she couldn't narrow it down to just one thing. She enjoyed every part of the week. If you ask me, my favorite part was watching from the stage as these precious angels sang praise to God with their hands held high and their eyes wide open and and smiles reflecting hearts of love. It was an awesome sight- hopefully one I will have pictures of soon. In the mean time, I am going to nap. What a week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi, I was just wondering if we've met before. Do you live in Conroe? I've been enjoying your blogs. Email me at lilly_reynolds@yahoo.com

Dan & Hillary said...

Christi, God has given you such a heart for ministry with the Church and with your own family. You are an incredible woman. Thanks for this blog so I know how I can pray for you. I linked your page to ours:-)