Monday, August 25, 2008

Trinity's First Day of School

Sooooooooooo, we did it!!! This morning we took our little angel to her first day of kindergarten. The tears? They did come, but not until after we were back in the car on our way home and a song came on the radio that opened the flood gates. I kept my self distracted this morning by taking pictures (hence the large amount of pix below). :) But I am really excited for her to begin this new era of her life. The tears were because she is growing up so fast and I already miss her. But we've been praying and I know she is in good hands. I have a really good feeling about her teacher (pictured with her below) and the school she is in. So when you pray today, keep my little Trinity in your prayers. She's all grown up now- see her first day pictures below. :)

1 comment:

Posh Little Shop said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! SO SWEET! How did she like it? Love the pictures. Her teacher looks really sweet too. It takes a special person to teach kindergarden. :)