Thursday, December 27, 2007

WOW! It's been almost two months since I last posted. I feel like it's been a whirlwind adventure, but also like time has been standing still. Every day seems to just drag on and on, and yet, each time I check the calendar I am dumbfounded by how much time has flown by us. I look now and see there are only 4 short weeks left until we welcome our newest little angel in to our world. Jacob Tyler is scheduled to arrive on or around January 25th by C section. I am really excited and really nervous at the same time. I feel ready emotionally (and definitely physically) but then again, I feel like we aren't ever truly going to be ready. I am still excited though. This seems very surreal to me. I thought we were done having children and then by surprise little Jacob came in to the picture. I had so many doubts that he would even make it through the first trimester that it doesn't feel like it' s really going to happen- that is, until I lay down each night to rest and am lulled to sleep by the sweet movements of my unborn baby. There are nights when I lay awake because the sweet movements turn in to Karate-type movements. ON these nights, I am granted the extreme pleasure of thinking back to when I was pregnant with two of our other children. I can remember endless nights with Trinity- who was (and still is) my little gymnast- even in the womb. And then there were the endless nights with Mr. Timothy who never seemed to be comfortable as long as I was comfortable- ha. Some things never change! :)

So anyway, later today or tomorrow I am planning on posting some really cool testimonies about how God has provided for us. Those times are what make time seem to be flying right by us. It's amazing to look back from where we are now and to see where God has carried us through things we never thought we could make it through. It's been amazing and I can't wait to share it. Unfortunately, it will have to wait a few hours. My precious babes need me and I want to play with them while I still have energy left in me today. God bless you...

No comments: